Monday 1 December 2014

Festive feeling

The first of December! As like every year our tree was up last night as to wake and open advent calendars with the lights on and feeling Christmasy. 
I will always enjoy putting our tree up, the kids even have their own little tree to decorate which they love doing. 


The main tree is decorated by us all really, we all get together and place on various decorations, my youngest who is one even helped out by passing me the baubles. 


This is our tree, it's got lots of colourful baubles and a few decorations made in November and those little things kids make in preschool too. I'll always put them on the tree, my mum did too for years, I don't think she has them now though but I do remember putting them on when I was younger.


We also have lights outside the house, nice bright multicoloured ones that flash, we've put them around the porch, I'd love more lights really but presents are a priority!



I've always enjoyed walking past houses with lots of lights and decorations, last year we took a drive round to see them all and the kids really enjoyed it. Most put charity boxes outside which I think is fab, Christmas is after all a time of giving. 

This will be the first of many blog posts, I want to get back into writing them to keep our family and friends up to date and I really do love to blog it's just finding to time and inspiration. Christmas has given me lots inspiration though so it's a perfect time to start back up.

What Christmas decorations to do have/want and are they up yet? 




No comments:

Post a Comment